Community Financial Institutions Shine Bright in Tough Times In light of recent world events, many people have become masters at adapting to constant change. Those in the finance industry are no exception to this assertion. Community bankers have seamlessly adjusted operations to best serve their community in a safe and healthy way. Financial institutions have
Relief Programs that Extend Support to Your Customers
Effective customer communications can be critical to your business operations as everyone in our country tries to navigate the unknown. Many of your customers may be facing financial hardships as businesses are closed and normal daily activities are interrupted. Offering relief programs to your customers during this time is almost expected but making sure that you are offering a community hand now – like you always have – is easier than ever with TargetSmart by Main Street.
TargetSmart offers a variety of turnkey marketing solutions to help you extend a supportive hand during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Designed to offer your customers a convenient way to access their HELOC to help cover unexpected expenses.
- Loss of income
- Debt Consolidation
- Emergency Preparedness
- Check letter format, including a letter and three convenience checks that the customer can use to access the funds available in their HELOC.
- Printed on check paper and sent First Class, HELOC Check letters offer a convenient, safe way to get relief in your customer’s hands quickly.
- Offering your customers an opportunity to skip their personal loan payments to help them keep the cash they need – when they need it.
- Traditionally, Skip-A-Payment programs require the customers to pay a processing fee, which can be waived for skipped payments related to the COVID-19 situation.
- Customers are asked to fill out a form and mail it back to the bank.
- With branch lobbies being closed and social distancing, this is a great opportunity to get some of your more traditional banking customers using more digital channels like online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, and electronic statements.
- Mobile Deposit Activation Check letters help drive mobile deposit engagements by offering your customers a risk-free way to try mobile deposit – and get a small bonus to do so.
- Simply send your customers a pre-filled check ($1-$5 recommended) and ask them to deposit it using Mobile Deposit.
- In a snap – they’ve made their first mobile deposit and engaged users.
At TargetSmart by Main Street, it is our goal to be a strong, trusted marketing partner – and we’re here for you. If there is anything you need during this time, please feel free to reach out. We offer a wide range of customized print, marketing and data solutions to fit your needs.
Additional blogs you might enjoy.
How Our Main Street Family Is Staying Connected Through Change As we direct our attention towards the future, and our new normal, Main Street continues to focus on the well-being of our employees and serving our customers. In mid-March, a large percentage of our team members began to work remotely – some for the first
Fortify Your Customer’s Fraud IQ During COVID-19 During times of uncertainty, scammers exploit the fears consumers have surrounding COVID-19. Their tactics can be confusing and intimidating. As a community financial institution, your customers count on you to provide preventative tips to help protect them from the latest fraud scams and protect their private information. Here
Communicating What Account Holders Want to Hear During Uncertain Times Life as we know it has considerably changed. The COVID-19 pandemic has shifted how we go about living our daily lives—where we can go, who we can see, what businesses we can shop at and how we communicate. With the crisis mounting, consumers are seeking
Relief Programs that Extend Support to Your Customers Effective customer communications can be critical to your business operations as everyone in our country tries to navigate the unknown. Many of your customers may be facing financial hardships as businesses are closed and normal daily activities are interrupted. Offering relief programs to your customers during this
7 Ways Financial Institutions Can Support Small Businesses During the COVID-19 Pandemic The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted our world and day-to-day life in countless ways. Many cities across the United States are closing non-essential businesses and issuing stay-at-home ordinances. The repercussions of these acts affect our communities and the businesses within our community. Small businesses