As a Marketing Specialist, you will be tasked with lead generation for Main Street’s brands utilizing proven marketing tactics such as direct mail, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing to grow the pipeline for various sales teams. You’ll need to know how to drive engagement and keep the lead funnel full…and make sure it looks great doing it. This role will work hand-in-hand with our internal teams to optimize the marketing funnel and create a pipeline for Main Street’s sales force.
Here’s what we’re looking for in a Marketing Specialist:
- Proven marketing plan development & execution- put forth your best portfolio!
- The ability to listen and ask questions.
- A marketing specialist mindset & content ninja—touting our brand & driving leads is what you’ll live & breathe!
- Innovative and progressive thinking – you’re on top of the latest marketing trends and always looking for creative & results-driven methods.
Job Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create marketing plans to successfully drive company goals for various product lines and segmented audiences
- Lead & optimize top-of-funnel, integrated marketing tactics to drive leads and qualified opportunities for sales
- Manage & optimize marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop marketing elements and content that communicate our message effectively
- Roll out improvements to campaign elements to increase traffic and lead generation
- Define & own marketing KPIs, as well as monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns
- Forecast and present insights to senior management to help the team achieve annual goals
- Manage relationships with external lead generation and advertising partners as needed
- Optimize the company’s social media profiles and presence with the goal of lead generation
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing strategy, lead generation and execution
- Proven marketing veteran, with results in direct mail, email, social media management and blogging
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast
- Self-starter, hungry to put ideas into action
- Creative thinker & problem solver – you’re passionate and resourceful enough to operate in a ‘start-up’ environment
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several projects at any one time, working under pressure and to tight deadlines
To apply, please contact us with the subject line “Marketing Specialist”.