Check back soon for future listings.
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for Main Street’s TargetSmart clients. In this role, you will be responsible for creating content, coordinating design and delivering campaign marketing strategies and all the assets associated with it for our clients. The role involves offline and online marketing and requires a high degree of collaboration with our clients, as well as other marketing team members, cross functionally and with external vendors. Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible. The Campaign Manager often needs to create content and assets for campaigns in collaboration with our Design Team from scratch or based on source materials (web pages, white papers, etc.) and should have well-developed business writing skills.
At least 3 years of experience in financial services marketing campaign management and/or marketing environment. Highly organized, attentive to detail & self-motivated individual. Familiar with standard marketing & project management concepts, practices, and procedures. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong team player with a positive attitude. Proficiency in MS Office products. Working knowledge of print color management, direct mail and digital marketing service provider platforms. The ability to utilize and seek out solutions that help Main Street become more efficient in its marketing processes. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or related field of study.
Job Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Engage directly with TargetSmart clients to better understand their marketing objectives to align intelligent marketing print & digital solutions.
- Understand strategies for acquiring new customers and growing existing relationships that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent utilizing mix of marketing solutions.
- Thoroughly understand the client’s target audience, segmentation strategy and marketing solutions to best drive response from the intended audience.
- Partner with other functional areas and clients to develop and implement key messages that resonate with the targeted audience.
- Author creative briefs for required marketing assets, assist in the definition of content strategy, as well as acquiring artwork files and branding guidelines to fulfill campaigns.
- Thoroughly proofread client campaign materials and coordinate client revisions in a timely manner.
- Develop campaign deadlines & follow up for on time solution fulfillment.
- Identify and procure customer and prospect lists for campaign execution.
- Monitor, analyze and report key campaign effectiveness metrics and share learnings and best practices.
- Manage workflow and maintain effective communications across the organization as it relates to programs owned.
To apply, please contact us with the subject line “Marketing Campaign Manager”.