The Vice President of Sales, TargetSmart is a member of the Main Street Executive Leadership Team providing leadership to the TargetSmart Marketing Sales Division. This position will report to the President and be a fundamental part of building the company’s next generation of profitable growth by providing corporate strategy, aiding in product development and guiding a high performing sales team.
Job Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create and lead implementation of the company’s strategic plans to successfully achieve continuous profitable growth.
- Define and implement plans for revenue growth and market penetration through existing accounts and development of new accounts in the financial institution industry as well as other verticals.
- Build market-leadership by researching opportunities and driving execution of timely programs that mutually position the company and customers strategically in the market.
- Anticipate, and position Main Street to remain ahead of, impacting market trends, points of difference opportunities, and other factors that may influence short and long term growth goals.
- Grow revenue and market share by driving product development and launch of new products.
- Develop budgets and sales forecasts. Establish solid competitive pricing strategies that grow margins, revenue and overall profit. Monitor regularly and adjust timely when needed to deliver expected results.
- Implement sales and customer service practices, marketing processes, analytical review routines, and necessary contingency plans that drive continuous achievement of goals.
- Implement methods to obtain reliable market feedback (voice of customer/consumer) and incorporate improvements into strategies or programs.
- Define the Sales organizational structure and talent needs of a high-performing team.
- Outline compensation strategies and regularly practice applicable, creative motivational techniques.
- Monitor and communicate frequently with team members on progress toward goals, mentoring and developing individuals to optimize their potential.
- Hire, train, mentor and coach staff.
- Oversee and ensure sales staff’s effective use of tools, resources and information available to them. Respond appropriately to resources the team needs to be successful.
- Oversee continuously refreshed customer presentations and gain access to key customer decision makers and management. Participate in strategic and new customer presentations and sales calls.
- Drive brand awareness and competitive market presence by actively promoting the company, products, and services.
- Play a key role with company executives in creating the company’s annual strategic plan and frequent review against goals.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 15 years of proven success in an executive sales and marketing leadership position selling marketing and data services.
- 8+ years’ related experience in a growth leadership role for an early stage B2B or B2C SaaS company.
- Experience with product development initiatives.
- Highly ethical and proactively collaborative.
- Strong business and financial acumen with excellent and timely decision-making ability. Strongly analytical to assess, steer, and report on the business’ KPI’s and overall trends and results vs goals.
- Experience formulating and implementing company and departmental strategic plans.
- A visionary with the capacity and skills to identify sales opportunities, drive results through individuals, and monitor results timely and accurately.
- Hands on, approachable, authentic leadership style. Particularly skilled in developing high performing teams, including managing with metrics, mentoring, motivating salespeople, and providing effective feedback that delivers results.
- Experience at applying courage, confidence, and tact to drive change and make necessary decisions.
- Outstanding communication and persuasion skills.
- Well-organized management and prioritization skills across multiple competing demands.
- Highly proficient with office-technology (computers, phones, MS Office Suites of applications).
- Ability to set strategy but also a willingness to dive into details with the team.
- Ability to work cross functionally to gain consensus from multiple stakeholders and ability to lead major change efforts requiring cross functional leadership collaboration.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills.
- Ability to travel at least 30%.
To apply, please contact us with the subject line “Vice President of Sales – TargetSmart”.
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for Main Street’s TargetSmart clients. In this role, you will be responsible for creating content, coordinating design and delivering campaign marketing strategies and all the assets associated with it for our clients. The role involves offline and online marketing and requires a high degree of collaboration with our clients, as well as other marketing team members, cross functionally and with external vendors. Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible. The Campaign Manager often needs to create content and assets for campaigns in collaboration with our Design Team from scratch or based on source materials (web pages, white papers, etc.) and should have well-developed business writing skills.
At least 3 years of experience in financial services marketing campaign management and/or marketing environment. Highly organized, attentive to detail & self-motivated individual. Familiar with standard marketing & project management concepts, practices, and procedures. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong team player with a positive attitude. Proficiency in MS Office products. Working knowledge of print color management, direct mail and digital marketing service provider platforms. The ability to utilize and seek out solutions that help Main Street become more efficient in its marketing processes. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or related field of study.
Job Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Engage directly with TargetSmart clients to better understand their marketing objectives to align intelligent marketing print & digital solutions.
- Understand strategies for acquiring new customers and growing existing relationships that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent utilizing mix of marketing solutions.
- Thoroughly understand the client’s target audience, segmentation strategy and marketing solutions to best drive response from the intended audience.
- Partner with other functional areas and clients to develop and implement key messages that resonate with the targeted audience.
- Author creative briefs for required marketing assets, assist in the definition of content strategy, as well as acquiring artwork files and branding guidelines to fulfill campaigns.
- Thoroughly proofread client campaign materials and coordinate client revisions in a timely manner.
- Develop campaign deadlines & follow up for on time solution fulfillment.
- Identify and procure customer and prospect lists for campaign execution.
- Monitor, analyze and report key campaign effectiveness metrics and share learnings and best practices.
- Manage workflow and maintain effective communications across the organization as it relates to programs owned.
To apply, please contact us with the subject line “Marketing Campaign Manager”.